Drunk is a Village role. It is a role capable of "roleblocking" other people. The mafia variant of this role is the Hooker. Many say that the Drunk is a "God-Tier" role due to the fact if you use this role correctly, you can basically stop mafia from killing, and etc.
- The Drunk visits one person every night.
- Any role that it visits will be role blocked.
Roleblocking a role means that their action will not go through.
- Drunk can kill Driver.
- Drunk can stop a mafia member from attacking.
- Nurse or Drunk can roleblock the Ninja.
- The Drunk is lackluster role early game, but if you survive until the end of the game, you become much stronger.
- The last mafia member can not kill, tricking the Drunk. But in a setup with "Must Act", everybody you roleblock is confirmed not mafia.
- The point of Drunk is to stop suspected people from performing Night actions. So roleblock your FOS.
- Late game, you become powerful so rb all of the people you haven't
Boozin' - You successfully made the mafia drunk!