- The gunsmith can choose to give a gun to every night.
- The gun has a 50% chance to reveal the shooter upon firing.
- Sided with the Village.
- The Gunsmith's guns can't stack up.
- If a gun given out to somebody is stolen by a thief, it works the same way.
- NEVER GIVE OUT GUNS N1. You might give a gun to a villager (which is good), but you have a chance to give a gun to a Mafia Member. So it's always a good idea to wait N2 so you can gun a trusted village member.
- Sometimes it isn't a wise idea to give guns to Cop due to the fact that they MIGHT die the night after. Unless there's a protective role in the game, then you definitely should give a gun to the Cop.
- If you aren't sure who to gun endgame, don't. You could end up gunning the Mafia member.
- Try to gun a confirmed Treestump, President, Celebrity, or etc. The Treestump cannot vote, so it's the best choice.
He's Batman - You gave a gun to a player who shoots and kills a mafia!